Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pnina Tornai


I would like to introduce my favorite wedding dress designer: Pnina Tornai.
Exclusive to Kleinfeild Bridal her dresses are perfect for the princess kind of bride. Lots of bling and ballgowns this is my kryptonite.

Every week I watch Say Yes To The Dress on TLC, I am not even kidding you about how excited I get every time there's a Pnina Tornai gown shown, but there has always been one gown in particular that I've always loved and it's the 2010 finale gown. Such as when this episode aired:


A huge ballgown with a ruffled skirt & the ruffles take on a flower like shape and I litterally just love everything about this gown & have ever since the moment I seen it, but there's just one problem: it's $25,000. So basically it's a dress I can only dream of. I can't help but love it none the less.
It's not just popular with me either Kleinfeild women's featured this dress in their article about what type of wedding dress Kate Middleton would wear in 2011 (http://www.kleinfeldwomens.com/blog.cfm?postid=1148&posttitle=Princess-Diaries-) . I just love this dress so much I thought I would share it with the world :)


Also Click the pictures for direct links to these websites:





No comments:

Post a Comment