Friday, February 28, 2014

Princess Belle (Cosplay)

Having brown hair and being a lover of books I've always related & compared myself to Belle from Beauty & the Beast. The other day I got thinking about this more than usual and I wondered what a cosplay Belle costume would look like. WELL I found some of the best, I looked for both the blue dress that she wears in town as well as the classic yellow ball gown that EVERYONE remembers.


I found some pretty fantastical replica's and I'll admit I'm pretty tempted to make the blue one.


Doesn't it just look so easy to make?
(If I ever do make this I will be sure to post about it)

Now the yellow one doesn't look as easy, I really don't think I would have enough patience to achieve such a thing.




There was one costume that I did not quite recall but I'll admit it's been a long time since I've watched this particular Disney movie but here it is:


If I were to make it I would probably be way more into the details than this (I'm a perfectionist) and that's probably why it always takes me so long to make any costume I decide to make. If I were to highly detail it, it would probably end up looking somewhat like this one:



Way to go Disney, you bring out the Princess in all of us even Cosplayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment