Thursday, February 27, 2014

Who was more royal?

It has recently come to my attention that celebrities when promoting themselves seem to prefer being A) a Queen or B) a Princess.
But that's ok because if I could I would choose one of those too.
So here is Katy Perry, Nikki Manaj, & Beyonce all as royals. Check them out!

Katy Perry: Killer Queen


Katy Perry advertising her new fragrance "Killer Queen" blew me away! I loved how she plays a seemingly Marie Antoinette character, and its amazing how she just grabs a knife from the one guy & just slices off the corset ties of her dress, because I'm sure Marie Antoinette would have tried that too if she thought of it (Marie Antoinette had a dislike of stays & corsets, which was good because turns out they were bad for your health)



Queen Bey of Course!


wowzers! I would just like to say I loved this whole thing. It was like a mash up of Queen Elizabeth I & Marie Antoinette *So Inpiring* I just wish that I could have seen the rest of the costumes of her ladies in waiting. I would so be tempted to make a replica of those costumes.



Nikki Manaj: Minajesty


Well the name of the fragrance is a nice play on words and I have to say she does make an interesting Princess but now my question is who played royalty better? Katy Perry, Beyonce, or Nikki Manaj? Be sure to answer in the poll in the sidebar of my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment