Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pnina Tornai 2014

Without fail every year there is at least one dress in Pnina's collection that I like. Now when I say like I don't mean that I like it as much as the 2010 finale dress, I don't think I could ever like another dress more than that one but sometimes some of Pnina's other dresses come pretty close.

This year its style # 4281:


This I would not necessarily wear this as a wedding dress though I'm sure if you're having a beach wedding this would probably be perfect BUT I would wear this as a maxi dress in the summer. In fact thanks to this dress it has inspired a maxi dress which I am going to be making for myself to wear this summer.

Think its the ruffled sleeves that makes me like it so much ruffled sleeves are so Marie Antoinette esque and the lace makes it so lady like I cant help but want it. Here's some more pictures *drool*



               


No comments:

Post a Comment