Friday, February 28, 2014

More of Antonia Sautter

I just cant get enough, I really cant. I've been non stop googling her since my last entry. Turns out she has a facebook page, I found her offical website (in italian) & SHE MAKES WEDDING DRESSES TOO!

Not even kidding you I may like her as much as I like Pnina Tornai
I found pictures of some beautiful bridal wear & also of her shop, so I created a slide show to share


Wedding dress & veil by Antonia Sautter


Daughter of a Venetian mother & German father, Antonia has always lived in Venice.
Antonia began sewing at a young age. Since she was a young girl she started drawing her own costumes, attaching pearls, sewing fabrics and was blessed to be helped by an encouraging mother.

"One day I just thought I wanted to create something for me, on my own, and I opened a small shop where I would display my creations. And there you go: from then on, things started to happen. I believe you make your fortune on your own, you have to create the right circumstances to help your dreams come true" says Antonia Sautter.


Her Facebook page:

Her Website:




No comments:

Post a Comment