Saturday, March 1, 2014

Video game Cosplays

So I play this online game by Perfect World called Forsaken World, I think it's really super awesome. I'm a vampire in the game, it's supposed to be one of the most difficult characters to be, but one thing I've noticed about my character any clothing I am given usually makes me look half dressed.
One costume you could see my characters underwear, I started wondering if there were any other costumes in game that would make me less naked so I got googling it and found that people actually make costumes to model themselves after their character.
That seems pretty cool, though I would not dress like my character is dressing at the current moment I found a nice in game clothing set called the "Duchess"



 Though I think that the ladies in the below photo did a wonderful job I would probably use more luxe fabrics, and maybe add a hoop in the bottom of the purple layer to give it that roundness & bubble thing it has going on. Though I am sure it is hard to make a costume from a video game I could probably pull it off and make it look VERY similar to the online costume, I applaud anyone who has already tried and achieved in making this costume.


Another costume that I don't think anyone (At least that I found while browsing) has tried to make is this one:



Doesn't it look so funky? It looks terribly easy to make I think if I were to create a costume from a video game character I think I would try making this one first. (I may try it for Halloween) what do you think of these?


Click the forsaken world logo to check out it's website & if you like it enough to download the game join me online! My online character name is Elohirian




No comments:

Post a Comment