Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wedding gowns (I used to like)

So after I discovered the Pnina Tornai dress in 2007 (Mentioned in a previous post) I moved on to sexier princess dresses such as the ones in this slideshow. These dresses are all by My Lady Bridal and these designs became my second favorite after Pnina Tornai.

I quickly fell in love with their use of organza, lace & rhinestones, this became a stepping stone along the path of my design history. Thanks to designers like Pnina Tornai & My Lady Bridal I evolved into what I am now.

My Lady Bridal is an Australian wedding dress company, and even now they are still designing these sexy princessy dresses though now they are much different than the one's that I seen in 2007-2009 & even more beautiful.

You can check out their website by clicking the (rather faded) My Lady Logo beneath the slideshow. Or go to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MyLadyAustralia


No comments:

Post a Comment