Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Extended Absence

Sorry for my long period of no posts. Back when I posted almost everyday I lived a happier life. 2015 was a rough year for me, so therefore no posts. 2016 is starting to look up though, and with any luck I will be studying to be a Law Clerk at Northern College by the end of this month.

Back in 2014 when I frequently updated my blog, I had recently found out I was pregnant so therefore underwent life changes (Moving to a bigger apartment etc.) In October 2014 we moved to a much bigger apartment, and in December 2014 we found out it was a girl! our happiness was unfortunately short lived. In January 2015 we found out her heart had stopped beating so she was to be stillborn and therefore I had to start off my new year by planning my daughters funeral, etc. When she died I felt like for the entirety of 2015 my happiness had died with her. I'm just now starting to get my life back together.

I plan to start posting more frequently again, and here's to hoping 2016 will be a better year.

Also since I am starting school I have obviously applied for OSAP but have started a gofundme page dedicated to raising money to help me eventually pay off my student loans. Feel free to check it out:

https://www.gofundme.com/uvhh66k4

No comments:

Post a Comment