Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blog Feature: Firefly Path

On Facebook there are 3 costumers that I am a huge fan of: Firefly Path, YaYa Han & J.Hart Design.

This week (After the release the coolest nerd wedding dress I have ever seen!) I am pleased to announce I have decided to feature Firefly Path.

AND HERE IS THE DRESS THAT I CANNOT STOP RAVING ABOUT:



It is a Princess Zelda wedding gown! 

"A crystal clasp closes the collar/cape in front. The Hylian Crest is embroidered on a silk apron, and the edges are framed with a thin silver piping. A filigree and crystal belt then fastens to the apron.
A high-low over shirt was designed to wear over the dress. The white lace has clear crystals decorating the edges and neckline for a little sparkle. The Elven collar/cape adds a extra layer of drama for the walk down the aisle!"

These designer's have taught me to lighten up on my perfectionism, and put your own twist on things. I am literally my own worst critic, and now I just go with the flow. I used to have the need to get EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. CORRECT. or I would have a designers fit & give up on it for a while but not everyone is perfect and certainly not every single costume either, I thank these designer's for teaching me that lesson.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FireflyPath/?fref=ts

Blog: www.fireflypath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment