Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pinterest DIY projects

In my last blog I mentioned I got an account on pinterest, I still have yet to cure my pinterest addiction. I've started a board on pinterest dedicated just for pinterest sewing DIY's. I recently started a great many number of projects as there were so many good ideas I came up with. Turning old receiving blankets from when I was a baby into a quilt, a long sleeve shirt into a short sleeve shirt that even Kate Middleton would probably like, and a maxi dress. I started all those while I was supposed to be making a sock monkey for my fiance's little sister's birthday present. I decided to post pictures of the DIY I used and what became of my blouse project as its the one that is the most completed at the moment. So enjoy!
Oh and you might find it interesting to know that the blouse was intended to be just one project but it turned into 2 when I chopped the french cuffs off since I remembered you can sew the end you cut and turn them into funky gifts bags! (Picture is included for that too)



No comments:

Post a Comment