Wednesday, August 7, 2013

HALLOWEEN!

As you all know Halloween is coming soon! What you probably didn't know however is its my faveourite holiday!
Two years ago I threw together a cheap Anne Boleyn costume, but since then I've wanted to make a replica of one I've seen in "Anne of a thousand days" & "The Tudors".
It's been almost 2 years now but I am well on my way to having everything to make it. I now have all the brown satin I need and also the base for the french hood. I've already made the dual layer skirt (tan brocade & brown satin) and it just needs hemming at this point, and soon I'll be well on my way to making the bodice. I'm super excited about the bodice because it's going to feature black faux fur trimmed sleeves. So here's the photos that inspired my dream & pictures of my progress will soon be posted :)




No comments:

Post a Comment